Intense Pulse Light
Superfast Hair Removal
& Skin Rejuvenation
Super Fast Hair Removal has arrived
Have you avoided getting hair reduction treatments because you thought it was painful? Have you been disappointed that you could not receive permanent hair reduction treatments because you hair was too light or your skin was too dark or tanned? Now you too can get pain free hair reduction with our new Super Fast Hair Removal System (SFHR) from Universal Medical Aesthetics. Our SFHR machine uses special in motion technique for gradual and even heating which achieves results quickly and provides maximum comfort and safety.
How the SFHR machine works?
The SFHR machine is safer than most laser systems and just as effective as top end lasers and light treatment systems for permanent hair reduction. The SFHR in-motion technology delivers less direct heat at the topical level of the skin as the SFHR hand piece gradually generates and increases heat to the hair follicle and it’s surrounding tissue well below the skin surface. Using the hair follicle melanin as a heat reservoir together with direct heating, the SFHR system acheives more effective damage to the follicle and prevents regrowth of hair.
The hand piece tip provides intense contact cooling to the skin protecting it and preventing superficial heat injury The SFHR solution provides pain free, fast and effective reliable results just as effectively for achieving permenant hair reduction.
One of the most effective ways to improve skin texture, fade pigmentation and minimise diffuse background redness is with IPL skin rejuvenation, sometimes called photorejuvination. IPL skin rejuvenation is a safe gradual process and this allows patients to return to work and their regular activities without risk of “downtime”.
What to expect during a treatment with SFHR
- You will not feel any pain.
- Ideally the treatment area should be shaved 12-24 hours before treating; otherwise the therapist will shave the treatment area and wipe it clean.
- The therapist will apply standard ultrasound gel before SFHR treatment starts.
- The treatment will commence and you will feel virtually no pain. You may feel the coolness of the treatment head and a slight warm sensation from the SFHR handpiece.
- After treatment the therapist will wipe the remaining gel off the treatment area and may apply aloe Vera based moisturizing lotion.
How often will you need SFHR treatments?
- Most clients should be treated every 4-6 weeks.
- The average number of sessions overall is usually 8-12
Can You Treat All Hair Colours?
Another advantage of the SFHR is that unlike many other lasers and light systems the SFHR machine can treat most hair colours successfully including dark hair, blond, light brown and red hair. In many instances we may also achieve great results with grey hair.
Can You Treat Any Skin Type or Colour?
We can treat most skin types including skin types 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Skin type 1 being the lightest possible skin and skin type 5 being fairly dark skin. Ask Cathy if your skin type is suitable for SFHR treatment.