NEW to Bloom Salon – We now havea spray tanning booth, where you can achieve that beautiful tan without UV light exposure.
How to Get the Best Out Of Your Spray Tan
- The night before your spray tan. You need to gently exfoliate all of the skin in the shower . Doing this gives the skin pleanty of time to dry 100%. Do Not apply any moisturizer.
- Wear loose fitting cloths to go have your tan as this creates less rubbing of the skin after the tan.
- If you have a 2 hour tan, please, make sure that you shower off the resedue after 2 hours, 3 hours max. If left any longer the tan will over-process and you will look very orange!
- After you shower try to only pat the skin dry, the less you rub the skin the longer the tan lasts.
- Apply moisturiser to the entire body every day , spray moisturiser is best because it requires less rubbomg.
If you follow these easy steps you will get most from your spray tan
Bloom does have a supply of Spray moisturiser that will help keep your tan lasting longer as well as keeping your skin nourished with Apricot Kernal Oil
A word of warning: When having a spray tan, never have it done on the same day as waxing. This will cause an uneven resul, and there is more chance that your skin will go blotchy and itchy .
It is best to Wax at least 3 days prior to having a spray tan.